These are three objectives we at Christopher Ranch chose to emphasize in the development of our new 6-oz. vacuum pack, which features fresh-peeled California heirloom garlic in conventional, organic and roasted options.
As consumers continue seeking healthy, ready-to-use, environmentally friendly food products, we are striving to satisfy those demands, without sacrificing flavor and freshness.
– The vacuum pack, which is 100% recyclable, uses 80% less packaging than the former jars.
– The fresh garlic comes pre-peeled in single cloves, eliminating time, waste and labor.
– The garlic is 100% California heirloom garlic and is all-natural, with no additives or preservatives.
– The vacuum pack preserves the garlic’s freshness and extends the typical seven-week shelf life.
– The bag offers a resealable clasp.
– Our garlic is produced according to strict food-safety and quality-control standards, to ensure optimal quality. Should a recall ever occur, we are equipped to quickly trace product back to its origin to identify the problem.
So, for the time-starved, health-conscious, environmentally aware – who love flavor – Christopher Ranch’s new vacuum pack is for you.
All fresh-peeled vacuum packs should be in circulation by year’s end, so check the produce department of your local grocery store. If you can’t find Christopher Ranch 6-oz. vacuum packs, request them with the produce manager…they like to keep customers happy:).
Now, I don’t typically self promote, but, just in case you’re curious, click here for information regarding all Christopher Ranch California heirloom garlic products, as well as our specialty onions – boilers, cipollines, pearls and shallots – fresh-cut onions, basil, oregano, pesto, jalapenos, ginger, sun-dried tomatoes, dried chiles and more.